Our Medical Concierge
We’re proud to be working hand-in-hand with London Medical Concierge, who provide fast access to the world’s leading clinicians plus a holistic approach to taking care of MillGens members. LMC, with MillGens, can offer one-to-one management of health concerns and elevated fitness, including home visits from GPs and consultants, and matching clients to the best nutritionist or personal trainer.
London Medical Concierge provides a bespoke service, with the utmost discretion, to manage primary and secondary care and related ancillary services for clients and their families. In our professional experience, a single point of contact, with key responsibilities and accountability for this “primary aim”, achieves an optimal outcome for all concerned. We very much believe in the ethos “health is wealth” – accessing our services will expedite care pathways, reducing the burden and stress on time-poor individuals and their families.
London Medical Concierge enables expert access to the widest network of consultants and clinicians in London and beyond. Our services can be tailored for individuals, family groups or corporates. When it comes to your health, you cannot afford anything but the best, for which, we provide the service and access.
- One-on-one management of all your health concerns – we’re your first port of call for all non-urgent health queries.
- Fast access to the world’s leading clinicians, covering all health specialisms, including home visits from consultants and GPs, and covering, but not limited to, oncology, cardiology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, gynaecology, fertility, cosmetic surgery and mental health.
- We provide access to expert second opinions, giving you the peace of mind that no avenue has been left unexplored, including access to trials.
- We ensure that every health concern, no matter how small, is given caring attention and access to world-class specialism.
- Luxury concierge services to the Lindo Wing, providing you with the royal baby experience.
- We manage all aspects of wellbeing, from flowers and decorations upon a baby’s birth, to transport and care for our members with cancer.
- We are keen to promote lifestyles that keep our bodies and minds healthy, with access to our range of nutritionists, therapists and personal trainers.
How To Join Us
To become a part of our growing global community you’re invited to fill out our application form. MillGens membership is awarded on a case-by-case basis. Please apply online or alternatively email email@example.com, or simply call us on +44 (0)203 813 0525.
Require Assistance?If you require assistance, or you would like to complete your application offline, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)203 813 0525 and our team will be happy to help.